*NEW* Grant Top Line HD Series LOW PROFILE hardware kit for doors up to 325 lbs. Track sold seperately.
The hardware creates a sleek and elegant look: Minimizes the gap at the top of the door with a minimum reveal of 4 mm (3/16”).
Ideal also for restricted headroom application
Set contains components for a 1-door application
TopLine Grant HD series overview
The TopLine Grant HD series is a medium duty commercial and residential grade sliding door hardware series ideal for single and bi-parting installations. Applications include doors between rooms, closet doors, cabinets and storage walls.
Precision ball bearing wheels ensure a smooth, quiet and long lasting performance. The Self-leveling design allows for even distribution of load for maximum performance and durability. 1/2” vertical adjustment with minimal headroom required.
- Aluminium box track
- Cushioned end stops holds door in place
- Wall mount bracket available
- Fascia available
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BHMA standards
- Set contains components for a 1-door application
- 2 carrier assemblies with precision ball bearing wheels and adjustable pendant bolts. Each Assembly Contains: 1 channel, 1 support insert, 1 carrier, 1 end cap
- 2 top plates
- 2 endstops
- 1 floor guide
- Fixing screws
- Note: Door thickness min. 35 mm (1 3/8″)
- Note: Please order track & soft close sold separately
Specification Sheet Hettich/Grant Top Line Box Track Specifications (939 kb PDF file)
Video Grant SD/HD Box Track Series Overview Video
Grant SD/HD Box Track Series Installation Video